medical assistant schools

Radiology & Imaging Sciences Programs

While diagnostic radiologists are required to go to medical school in order to practice in the United States, they rely on technicians and other healthcare professionals to support them. Radiologic technologists, or radiographers, are required to have a certificate, associate's, or bachelor's degree that is accredited by The Joint Review Committee on Education of Radiologic Technology (JRCERT).